We’re looking for someone who can take over the role of a Marketing Associate for our Digital Marketing Agency Sweet Media Digital Agency
This position requires someone with leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a fast-paced learner with a coachable personality who can work in the Eastern time zone. This position is full-time.
To be eligible for this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field, and hands-on experience with CRM management, specifically HighLevel. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities
Nice To Have
It is required that the candidate should be able to conduct market research to better understand the target audience. In this position, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and achieving results based on pre-set goals. Additionally, you will have to be proactive in managing the agency’s demands.
Marketing Associate Qualifications and Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Ability to anticipate, understand and creatively solve problems or resolve issues.
Send your resumes to email@example.com along with an introduction video!
- Have at least a 15Mbps internet connection
- Send your DISC assessment along with your application
- Home setup has to be stress-tested:
- Power backup in place
- Home Office setup verified
- Camera and lighting
- Able to work and communicate effectively with people.
- Able to work under pressure while adhering to even the shortest deadlines.
- Exceptional phone and video presence.
- Able to think on your feet.
- A proactive problem solver.
- Ability to learn new software tools fast.
A hard-working, quality-driven Junior Executive. A well-rounded and open-minded professional marketing associate who eagerly listens and is committed to providing exceptional results. The ability to deliver targets and to build lasting relationships with our clients.